medical sales jobs | Theatre Sales PT - Dublin
Our client is currently seeking a Theatre Sales PT - Dublin, located in Dublin, Dublin City Centre, Dublin West. This particular job may be suitable for a Nurse, Sales representative, Theatre Manager. This is just one of the medical sales jobs available at Jackie Brown Medical Ltd. If you think this job would be of interest to you then please read the following job description and fill out the job application form or contact us for further details.
Theatre Sales Specialist – Dublin – Part Time (3 days a week) Fixed Term Contract (1 year)
As the successful candidate you will benefit from exposure to leading medical solutions, personal development, training support and potential career progression opportunities within the company.
You will work with the OR Team, across the complete OR product portfolio.
Your role will be to increase sales revenue and profitability, coordinate and carry out product trials, support existing business and educate customers on new market trends & products in conjunction with the OR Sales Manager.
Whilst the OR business has a 32-county focus you will concentrate on the Dublin and greater Leinster area but with flexibility to provide support to the Southern and Northern regions if required.
This is a part-time role, with a requirement of 3 days per week.
There may be times where you will be expected to be flexible on this, should the business require it.
The focus on Customer Obsession together with detailed product expertise ensures our unrivalled customer care and excellent on-going product support, which have become synonymous with the company brand.
You are someone with an ability to get things done, who is looking to join a leading Medical Company and a Great Place to Work. Your enthusiasm and awareness of business provides the foundations for the development of in-depth relationships in your role. Your motivation and excellent communication skills allow you to excel in both a team and individual environment. You are flexible with a positive attitude to change and the confidence to challenge the status quo and introduce smarter ways of working.
• You will have a relevant Business/Sales and/or Clinical qualification.
• Strong sales drive is essential, sales experience desirable but not a pre-requisite.
• Commercial understanding and planning a key advantage.
• Knowledge of the operating theatre market in Ireland desirable.
• Enjoy working as part of a high performing team.
• Operate at all times in a way that maintains a positive customer perception of the brand.
Understands and delivers on key behavioural standards, as set out with sales manager.
• Can communicate your message in a consistent, open and interactive way regardless of the situation or audience.
• Can deal with several tasks at once, is able to adapt to most situations.
• Computer literate in Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
• Self-motivated & ambitious and ability to manage and plan workload according to focus business areas.
• A clean, full driving license.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Demonstrates the ability to identify future Key Decision Makers and develop successful commercial relationships at an early stage.
• Foster a teamwork approach with all colleagues to achieve business goals.
• Ability to identify commercial opportunities in the market place.
• Ability to maintain files, customer relationships and account management plans.
• Grow market share and profitability through actively increasing sales revenue.
• Ability to influence customers to participate in product trials.
• Provide our customers with differentiated customer service and support.
• Assist in developing education programmes relating to customer and company requirements.
• Support existing business through on-going clinical education and product training to customers.
• Keep up to date on market and product developments.
• Communicate effectively with the Sales Manager and Business Support Units.
Salary - €40-€45k pro rata.
Bonus up to 20%, Profit Share, Health Insurance (subject to BIK), Fuel Card, Credit Card, Lunch Allowance, Pension, Life Assurance, Mobile phone and Surface Pro, 26 days Annual Leave (Pro Rata), Sports and Social Club.
Must have own car – mileage and costs provided
|Contact:||Jackie Brown on 01 2016363 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Thank you for choosing Jackie Brown Medical - Recuiters in all fields for Medical or Healthcare based companies in Ireland.|
Quick Job Overview
medical sales jobs
Theatre Sales PT - Dublin
Medical Professionals & Healthcare,
May be suitable for:
Nurse, Sales representative, Theatre Manager
Dublin, Dublin City Centre, Dublin West
Fixed Term Contract
Third Level Degree
2 - 3 Years
Initially posted on:
Last updated on:
Email This Job
Send a link to this page to a friend or to yourself for future reference