nursing jobs | Resp Clinical Support - PT - Galway
Our client is currently seeking a Resp Clinical Support - PT - Galway, located in Galway, Galway City. This particular job may be suitable for a Nurse, Nurse - General, Nursing. This is just one of the nursing jobs available at Jackie Brown Medical Ltd. If you think this job would be of interest to you then please read the following job description and fill out the job application form or contact us for further details.
Clinical Support Specialist – Respiratory - Galway
Part-time (2 days per week)
Salary: 40k (to be pro rata’d for the 2 days)
11 month contract
Completion Bonus: €1,000
As the successful candidate you will benefit from exposure to leading medical solutions, personal development, training support and potential career progression opportunities within the company.
As a member of the Respiratory Team working in the area of Sleep Disordered Breathing and Bilevel Ventilation you will provide support and education to the patient.
The Respiratory business has an all-Ireland focus but your key areas of focus will be the West of Ireland.
You are someone who has an ability to get things done.
You demonstrate accountability and strong commercial awareness allowing you to adapt quickly in line with business changes.
You have excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills. You are self-motivated and constantly seeking smarter ways of working. With excellent influencing skills, you have an ability to foster relationships at all levels.
You are pragmatic in your approach to how you challenge whilst ensuring compliance and best practice at all times.
• Must be a registered nurse
• Experience in respiratory area preferable but not essential
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven attention to detail and follow through
• Self-starter/Demonstrates initiative
• Computer literate in in Outlook Word and Excel
• A clean, full driving license
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Ability to provide support and education to the end user (the patient) through Hub and Spoke Model ▪ Initial therapy set up in hospital or home environment with Respiratory products
▪ Follow up to ensure compliance with therapy
▪ Compliance Data management
▪ Home Sleep Studies
• Provide CPAP follow up clinics in hospital setting
• Liaise with physicians, technicians, nursing personnel in the hospital environments, as required
• In conjunction with the team, to provide educational workshops and training clinics for respiratory products
• Commitment to the provision of quality patient focussed service alongside other members of the team.
• All administration paperwork required.
|Contact:||Jackie Brown on 01 2016363 or by email at email@example.com|
|Thank you for choosing Jackie Brown Medical - Recuiters in all fields for Medical or Healthcare based companies in Ireland.|
Quick Job Overview
Resp Clinical Support - PT - Galway
Medical Professionals & Healthcare,
Medical Professionals & Healthcare
May be suitable for:
Nurse, Nurse - General, Nursing
Galway, Galway City
Third Level Certification
2 - 3 Years
Initially posted on:
Last updated on:
Email This Job
Send a link to this page to a friend or to yourself for future reference