What does a Medical Resourcer do?
Well the answer to that is lots of things!!!
The role of the Medical Recruitment Resource job is key to any Recruitment Agency.
As a Medical Recruitment Resourcer, it is your job to support the Medical Recruitment Specialists with tasks like Candidate and Client database management, Candidate searches, interviewing, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance. One of your main goals is to assist the Medical Recruiters in finding the perfect candidate for the job. Teamwork is essential.
So what would a typical day consist of:
- Sourcing and selecting portential Candidates
- Identify Candidates to match appropriately with job vacancies and create a short list
- Dealing with general queries and emails
- Applying new Candidates and Clients to the alert database
- Receiving and reviewing applications
- Preparing job specs received for the Clients
- Preparing CVs for submission to the Clients
- Creating brand awareness of the Company through web based multi-media
To be a good Medical Resourcer, you must:
- have good communication skills
- have the ability to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- be persausive, persistent and patient
- be able to cope with pressure
- be flexible and adaptable
- have good organisational and administrative skills
- have the ability to prioritise
- have proficient IT skills
- be able to work to deadlines
So what does a Medical Resourcer do?
As a Medical Resourcer no two days are the same – the job is both interesting and challenging and ultimately very rewarding – I fully recommend it!