It’s not rocket science but how can you become one of the best Medical Recruiters in the business?
The fundamentals of sales don’t change – basic sales and business acumen will always apply.
A successful Medical Recruiter is able to understand their client’s needs and is able to match candidates to the clients given requirements.
- Look after your candidates and clients. Provide a top level of service. You are the expert and should be able to advise and coach your candidate through the recruitment process and therefore provide your client with the right person for the job.
- Follow through – keep your promises and be both professional and reliable.
- Apply yourself to each role and persevere until the right candidate is found.
- Be organized and adaptable and have the ability to stop what you are doing and start something else.
- Talk person to person. Use the phone and get to know your candidates on a more personable level.
- Ask questions to both the candidates and clients, they are the experts. This enables you to continue learning and become an expert in your field.
- Be patient, Rome wasn’t built in a day.
- Be flexible, committed and have a willingness to listen.
- Keep up with the times. Get networking. LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook are a few of the many social networking sites. Social networking is where it’s at.
- Use your negotiation skills and provide exceptional customer service.
- Communication. Keep in touch with candidates and clients throughout the entire recruitment process. Make sure they don’t feel like they have been forgotten.
Aspire to become one of the best Medical Recruiters in the business.