Please format your CV!
A few key points to note before sending your CV out:
- Font – is it clear and concise
- Font Size – trust me, 12 is big enough!
- Bold/ Italics – Bold is best for titles, the rest in plain text. I find that Italics can be a bit hard on the eye
- Use the tab button for spacing!
- Do not forget the dates, the company name and your job title
So whether you are a Nurse, a Medical Sales Rep, a Chief Medical Scientist or a Radiographer, it helps those reading it to format your CV!