Applying for the right job is paramount in this day and age. It is an employer’s market right now so your application success depends on a variety of moves.
A few tips to point you in the right direction!
- Make sure you quote the job reference yes, but more importantly the Job Title!
- Read the Job Spec. It is imperative you are qualified to do the job – whether educationally or years experience. Some people require both! Most importantly, if you can’t do the job don’t apply for it! It really won’t be the right job for you.
- The questions. Answer the questions given at the end of the job before you click send. It saves a lot of time so be nice to the kind people receiving your application?
The Cover Sheet/ Email:
- Let the person receiving your mail know why you are applying. They really do read it, so give a small synopsis of yourself right and your working experience.
- If you are happy with it, attach it!
The Send Button
- Does exactly what it says on the tin!